Career Lab Inc. has always respected the integrity, privacy and security of your personal information and considers it vital to the continued success of our business. The following policy affirms our longstanding commitment to privacy and to the principles outlined in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
What information we collect and why.
- We collect and use personal information that is necessary to administer our business specifically related to career services and to advise you about our services, and to provide you with customer service.
- We collect and store information from you on résumés, references, educational and public records, and through notes generated by telephone or in-person interviews.
- We collect and store résumés, personal profiles, bios, references and other information necessary to execute our services.
Practices, safeguards and accuracy
- We do not sell, trade, or rent personal information.
- We maintain appropriate and reasonable standards of security for all personal information stored in our databases and physical premises. To maintain that security our methods are confidential.
- Career Lab Inc. strives to maintain accurate records of your personal information however; this cannot be achieved without your active co-operation. In an ongoing effort to achieve the most accurate information possible we ask that you provide us the most up to date information available in writing.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use personal information necessary to execute our services and help you meet your professional career goals and ambitions, or as required to meet a legal or regulatory requirement.
We may share your personal information with our strategic partners in order to assist you in meeting your career goals. Where possible, we will obtain your consent for each specific opportunity as it arises. It may not always be possible, however, to obtain your consent in a timely fashion, and therefore we consider personal information you have shared with us in general terms to allow us to act in your best interests in pursuing opportunities on your behalf.
Consent to Maintain and Disclose Personal Information
By forwarding or submitting your résumé to us for general purposes, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. This includes personal information, which we may have previously collected by other means for the purposes of communicating with you, assessing your application for employment, and providing you career-related services for the duration of your professional career.
You also consent to allow us to use your personal information in order to inform you about other career services or products that may be available through Career Lab Inc.
We retain information until we are requested to remove it. At any time, should you require access to your personal information, or should you choose to withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information, please contact Frank Bruni, in writing and we will take the appropriate measures to remove your personal information as required by law from our records.